The Ramblings of a Housecat

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Roofies


Miaow my beloved readers,

Well, mew, the last few days have been a blur! I dont really remember much since the weekend. I was met by Ian and Donna this evening upon returning from an unsuccsesfull hunting trip (my reflexes are still not 100%, mew) with the most far fetched tale since John Prescott said he was an avid flower arranger! Two cats? mental illness, CCTV, scheming cat!? I was perplexed. Anyhoe, for my peace of mind I took myself to Key Vet (on Donna's AMEX of course) Following a full examination and blood test, I was declared mentally fit, yaaay! But of concern, traces of Rohypnol (I believe the street slang is Roofies) were found in my system! miaow! Had I been drugged with spiked Whiskers Cat Milk? by oohh, another household member? or just happened to find one on the floor and mistook it for a small white Pringle? I am open minded, I'll let you folks make your own minds up..hmmmm? In the interest of household peace, I am dropping the matter. Cant wait for tommorow, Auntie Lizzie is comming up to visit me and Ian, SHE always brings gifts, and hence is normally welcome, mew!
Well must dash kitties, just have time to pop a worming tablet in Donna's Horlicks, mew!

Love and Purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you find any more, I'll buy them off you Cat.
Mr Sandoz Pimp-Drug

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take 100 1mg tabs, do ya take paypal kittie?

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This ies the DEA ms Willow, your on our most wanted site for peddling schedule 1V drugs, 20 years in the kitty pound for you!

Field officer Nigel .A.R Cotit TX

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo MW, it's K, I dont check on you for a week or two, AND look at all the trouble you been in! You'll be peddling fake Rolex's next! lol Kx

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can be selling wholsale rolex and all manor drugs wholesale to you muffum.

www.dodgy.fencer@Nevisstkitts.com

lol!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u find ne vallies, i bags ist shout! Helena :)

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You found ne more yet? Mr Sandoz-Pimp-Drug?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home