The Ramblings of a Housecat

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Broken Combi Boiler


Miaow my little Kitties,

Well they say bad things happen in threes, mew! got my claws crossed that the third thing doesn't involve food! What with the weather being so chilly today, Ian thought this a good time to give the brand new central heating a good run out and check for leaks etc. I was over joyed, and curled up under the lounge radiator, mew! Unfortunatley the Combi Boiller ran for 20 minutes, then cut out! thermostat warning light on, miaow, woe! I must admit the radiators were so hot by this point I had scalded my tail, meyoowl! Daddy rang for a repair bod to come out....gonna be a long wait, just about everyone else in the UK had tried their central heating over the last couple of days, and they were stacked out with service calls, mew, double woe! The Thermostat light wont go out, so it's no hot water either (that doesn't worry me!) I have hibernated to the lounge chair to avoid frostbite, and am keeping out of Ian's way, (you can tell when he's really mad, he just keeps very quiet, rather than spout endless bullshit, mew) With any luck, the third bad thing wont happen! Hope to post more postive news tommorrow, mew!

Love and Purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home