The Ramblings of a Housecat

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Blue Movie!


Miaow dear readers,

Mew all! super quiet lazy day today, Ian and Donna suffering the inevitable outcome of their misadventure with Chav Kebab and chips, and appear bed bound for the day...Yaaay, mew! (thank gawd the plastic bin bags saved the bathroom, dont ask about the duvet, mew, phew!) So I had the run of the house, fridge, phone, you name it, to myself today (still no third item broken! mew, claws crossed!) After a long snooze on the leather sofa, followed by a bout of banter with those darn Doves, I decided to settle down and watch a video. Full stocked with nibbles (Pringles, Prawns, Smoked Salmon, and Tabasco sauce) I mooched through my video collection....wow!! found an old Adult home movie that me and Tom Cat made in the spring (any kittens reading, please log off now please, it's past the watershed dears, mew!) My it certainly got my kitty juices flowing I can tell you, had to cover the sofa in plastic bags to keep it dry, mew,mew! Dug out my favorite pink toy, ya know gals, umm...sorta Rabbit shaped, ya follow?? mew! A very pleasant hour followed, had to gag my mouth with Gaffer tape to avoid alerting Ian and Donna though, maiowyoooo, yisss,yisss, yissss!
Anyhoe, I'm over Tom Cat now, got a new real studmuffin of a Tom, long distance relationship though, but lust conquers all, mew! Blossom is welcome to Tom Cat, he's a mangy, flea ridden, two timing love cheat! But boy was he good in the bedroom department, meeew!
Anyhoe, gotta dash folks, cant keep this Video on pause forever!

Love and Purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wot sexual position is that? I assume it's Katty style! :)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home