The Ramblings of a Housecat

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Black Witch Auntie Lizzie visit!


Miaow dearest, loyal readers,

Mew all, still feeling a bit groggy today, but getting back to normal, thanks for asking!! hiss!
Auntie Lizzie came to vist from London today, and true to form, bore gifts for yours truly! (she has a rare blood type, and goes to sensible lenghts to avoid a cut jugular! mew) A box of Hi-life 60% real fish was a delight to snatch out her hands. It was such a nice warm and sunny afternoon, we all dozed on the patio, and indulged in the magic weed (Catnip!) I tried to draw a picture of Lizze for you, I'm not sure it's accurate, I still feel doped. I know your all thinking "she looks much better than on her last picture" mew, perhaps she's had plastic surgery?. Anyhoe gotta dash, my butt wont lick it's self! mew

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home