The Ramblings of a Housecat

Monday, October 02, 2006

Birthday Cat


Miaow my dear friends,

I am rather devestated today, it was my 7th birthday on the 29th of September, and everyone forgot! (including me, mew!) Ian and Donna have promised to make it up to me at the weekend, and Auntie Lizzie sent an Email wishing me a happy belated birthday..Miaow!
To be frank, birthdays are no longer the ball of endless wool they used to be, rather a time to pretend I like the god damn awfull gifts I receive (last year Donna sent me a plastic ball full of ground glass!) that soon found it's way into her morning salted Ready Brek I can tell you! mew!
Seven is a hard age to be, your Kittenhood is behind you, and on your eighth birthday you become eligible for 'Senior' cat food, mew, sob! It's rather like you humans finding out your old enough to go on SAGA holidays! Well must dash, the old arthritis is giving this middle aged cat hell today, maiow!

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Muffin, no one has wished you a happy birthday, so I will!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUFFIN!!!

Lots of love, Ms S Ka

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home