The Ramblings of a Housecat

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Truth


Miaow my loyal kittens,

Well Haggis Chops finally dragged herself home just after noon today - the dirty stop-out, miaow!

She told me that they went for a drink and then some yummy Chinese food at The Imperial (her favourite restaurant) and after that they decided to go to one of the sleazier clubs in town for dancing. She is still denying that she had tickets to see the Hunken-Dales, BUT I know better!! Yiss!

However, all was (almost, miaow) forgiven as she brought the beautiful Abi with her for a visit to see Auntie Muffin. She certainly knows the buttons to press for me to believe her, miaow! Never fear, further investigations will be taking place, miaow - I'm thinking truth serum and lie detector tests. Jut remember Donna "The Truth Will Out".

I had to send Ian out to the shops immediately to buy Abi the kitten hat she is wearing in the photo - how cute is she, miaow. Takes after Auntie Muffin don't you think?

Until tomorrow!

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute baby! hats too big, loooks like a Rasta hat!! Dave NV USA

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home