The Ramblings of a Housecat

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Pet Spider


Miaow my avid readers,

I have never really quite managed to understand Donna and Ian (I speak Human, but that's not the point) During this very warm September the windows and patio doors (my tradesmans enterance, mew!) have been open a lot, as a result the house is full of Daddy Long Legs (and gawd only knows what else!!) We must of been putting 20 a night out recently. Of course I have done my bit, if I have been bored I've pounced on the odd one or two.
We also have lots of spiders! one in particular lives at the top of the patio window, and Ian keeps getting his face caught in the web all the time, mew, mew! Donna, being a short arse, doesn't suffer this problem! Anyhoe, they have learnt to tolerate this 8 legged monster, as they noticed that it's web is usually full of insects, so have allowed it to stay in situ, as Ian says "it's earning it's keep" I think that was aimed at me, miaow! They have even started to feed it!! ohh, yisss, I kid you not! they pop a couple of Daddy Long Legs in it's web each evening, boy does that spider shift quick when food hits it's web. They take great pleasure in watching it eat, all thats left by morning is a dried husk dropped on the floor. It even has a name now! Harriett, I ask you miaow!
Perhaps I'm parionoid, but are they planning to replace me with her! mew!! Well just in case I will be on best behavoir for a while to play safe! Well must dash folks, just going to buff up the kitchen floor with my tail, a cats work is never done, mew!

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my dear friend Samantha who lived in a web between my offside wing mirror and side panel last summer. She had identical twin daughters, Celeste and Serena, one of whom moved into my fiance Raz's (I'm sure Muffin will tell you about him soon) nearside wing mirror when I was parked next to him. I woke up one morning to find Samantha gone, she didn't even leave a note. It broke my heart and I would love to find her again. If anyone sees her please tell her to get in touch - she looks a lot like the spider in the picture. Love Scarlet xxx

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home