The Ramblings of a Housecat

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Partee (3) it's here!!


Miaow my little kittens,


Hic! hi all, my partee was a disaster, in fact one of the worst days of my nine lives. My distress is such that I have had to borrow Donna's super secret bottle of Vodka (hidden in the kitchen waste pipe!) Hic! just to upset to tell you about it, so have written a song to sum up my feline depair. I've called it "It's my Partee" I'll just down this Vodka shot and begin, hic!

No kitty knows where my Tom Cat has gone
But Blossom left the same time
Why was he holding her paw?
When he's supposed to be mine
It's my partee and I'll mewl if I want to
Miaow if I want to, yowl if I want to
You would hiss too, if it happened to you
Trash all my toys, keep eating all night
But let me hide away for a while
Til Tom Cats smooching with me, I've got no reason to purr
It's my partee and I'll mewl if I want to
Miaow if I want to, yowl if I want to
You would hiss too, if it happened to you
Blossom and Tom Cat just barged through my flap
Like a Queen withe her Tom
Oh, what a partee surprise
Blossom's wearing his bell
It's my partee and I'll mewl if I want to
Miaow if I want to, yowl if I want to
You would hiss too, if it happened to you.

Appologies to to Bryan Ferry, or who ever owns the copycat, hic, sorry, copyright. Retiring to bed now, to drink myself to sleep, Hurrrgh, feel sick!

Love and tears, hic!

Miffin-Wallop xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breach of copycat is a naughty thing to do Kitty, no Vodka for you today, lol! Stacy. G x

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home