The Ramblings of a Housecat

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Object of My Desire


Miaow my dearest readers,

I am pleased to let you know that today I am hangover free, miaow! Never again!

Ohh, I was so glad that Donna came home from Wales last night so that we could have a cat to woman chat about my partee problems, she is so lovely and understanding (sometimes, miaow!).

I have posted a picture of Ginger Tom (my own work, miaow!), the cause of all my pain and upset. I have not seen him or Blossom since the partee and a good thing to, I can tell you. Donna tells me that revenge is best left to stew for a while and oh how sweet it will be when the time comes, miaow. All I can say is "Blossom you better watch your Missoni catsuit and Miu Miu matching shoes and bag".

Anyhoe, I must dash, Donna and I are off to Starbucks for coffee and then having a girlie shopping expedition. Oh what a wonderful girl she is!

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo hoo, you said you were my best friend, but you clearly prefer Donna! Sob sob, sniffle. You ex-best friend Scarlet xx

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home