The Ramblings of a Housecat

Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm Sooooooooooo Excited!!


Miaow beloved readers,

Ohh, I am soooo excited today, miaow! Abi sent me a text this afternoon to see if I would look after her on Sunday while David and Kim decorate her bedroom. What else could I say but YAAAAY!!

Donna is collecting her at 11.30am, so my duties will commence at approximately noon!

I have decided that we will spend some of the day teaching her how to be a kitten - well she is the most gorgeous kitten already, even if I say so myself, miaow. We will spend some time in the garden honing her hunting skills, I have decided that we will use my mouse on a string and run around with it for her to catch and teach her to stalk and pounce on her prey, miaow!!

After a late lunch, its turkey for me and Abi is quite partial to banana's at lunchtime, I shall get Donna and Ian to take us to the shops. We can at last take advantage of the Parent and Child Parking spaces at Tesco. Why don't they have Parent and Cat Parking, mew?

After a jaunt around Tesco, with all of my adoring public staring at Abi (rather than me! but for once I won't mind, miaow) we will come home and have a snooze. Once the snooze is over, I shall test her on her hunting skills to see if she has taken in anything I taught her. I know she will as she is so clever - well she is related to me, miaow!

Unfortunately she will need to be home for six, in time for her dinner and bathtime. I will of course ensure that she is returned safely(and odour free!) to David and Kim.

Well I must dash folks, I need to start making the house kitten-proof.

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aBI IS DEAD CUTE, ANY CHANCE I COULD BORROW HER ON TUESDAY? COULD DO WITH A MOTHER ABD BABY SPACE AT IKEA! NICE BLOG GUYS. DON

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abi is a real sweetie.;-)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home