The Ramblings of a Housecat

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cat Hair


Miaow my little kittens,

Having another lazy day today, not much happening in the suburban savanna today. Decicided to snooze on the bed until dusk, then nip out and nab a brace of mice, miaow!
I'm going through a good moult at the moment, everytime I scratch, a cloud of hair drifts into the air, cool, mew! I think Ian was dropping a hint when I found this poem left under my breakfast bowel this morning! Perhaps I should try some of Donna's 'Herbal Essence Shampoo' ya know, the one with the cool ad? when the women is giving it "yiss, ohhh yisss, yisss, Yissss! (sounds like Donna on a Sunday morning!! mew, meeyoo!)

Cat hair on the duvet,
Cat hair on the chair,
Cat hair in the casserole,
Cat hair EVERYWHERE!
Cat hair on my best coat,
Even on the Mice,
You live and eat and breathe Cat hair,
When Muffin shares your house.

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

xxx
Annod

morf evol

yffuW yffuM yffulf uoy evol I

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home