The Ramblings of a Housecat

Monday, September 18, 2006

Cat Haiku (dedicated to Scarlet)


Miaow my cultered readers,

Miaow all! I hope you will forgive me indulging in some Haiku for you today (it's becomming a regular monday feature, mew!) These little works of Feline art are dedicated to my bestest friend Scarlet, purr! who I didn't have a chance to call last night, due to, umm?? yiss a blizzard, ahem! Cant wait to hook up soon Scarls honey.


The rule for today-
Touch my tale, I'll shred your hand,
New rule tommorrow!

Grace personified
I leapt into the window
I meant to do that.

My small cardbord box
You can not see me if I
Can just hide my head.

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your quite the poet, huh kitty!

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home