The Ramblings of a Housecat

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Animal Crossing rainbow


Miaow avid readers,

Yesterdays shopping was a great success, I borrowed (stole, ahem) Ian's credit card and bought myself a sleek Nintendo DS Lite and my own copy of Animal Crossing. I have decided to see for myself what all the fuss is about, miaow!

My land is full of beautifull prey, although none as beautiful as me, miaow! Imagine my joy on my first day in my town called "Feline deminia" (or should that be Alice?!) that I was given the honour of a beautiful rainbow. I have heard that rainbows only appear once a year, how lucky was I to have my cam-phone (complete with blue-tooth, Irad, 3G, wi-fi, and a 120gb hard drive) to honour this rare event? mew.

I had to take the picture so that Ian and Donna would believe me, that they are not so lucky as I am, miaow.

Oh what fun I have been having shaking trees, catching fish (with one paw, of course, miaow!) and generally bossing my residents around and playing Queen of the Kingdom. ...............

Charley Farley look out, I will become a biger megalomaniac than you!!

Must dash, there are butterflies to be caught!

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seen 2 of them, both when it wernt raining

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never seen one, you jammy kat!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw my first one on the firts day i got the game! rock on pussy

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home