The Ramblings of a Housecat

Friday, September 22, 2006

Advice for kittens


Miaow my beloved readers,

Well after yesterdays hot sunshine, it's just been raining Dogs and Dogs today, retired to the bed to write some words of wisdom for my younger kitten readers. I have used Bagpuss as a picture, beacause he is without doubt the wisest and coolest cat I have ever met (we dated when we were younger, mew!) I hope and kittens reading this take note, these words of wisdom may save you much distress, and enrich your life at the same time, Miaow!

Beware bathtubs, they are tricky, and can get your paws wet without warning!

Miaowing gets treats from Humans.

Humans make great pillows, if you can stop them wriggling!

When crawling into tight spaces, keep an eye on the exit!

Moderation is for Mice; eat all the food in your bowl, and it'll be refilled.


Love and purrs.

Muffin-Willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I havn't thought of Bagpuss in years! used to love that programme. Thanks for reminding me! Sally

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home