The Ramblings of a Housecat

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Vampire Bat suit!!


maiow dearest readers.

Well the quest to dislodge my latest furball into Donna's designer handbag failed, so I tried Ian's favourite shoes. Alas no joy there either, mee yew!

Those darn Doves caught wind of what I was trying to do and started to mock me from the garden fence. Well there was only one course of action that I could take and that was to don my own design vampire bat suit and take the pesky things down!! I decided to raid Ian's underwear drawer this time and found a pair of tight fitting black pants to use and lined them with a pair of Donna's pink cherry knickers that I found in there (I must ask why Donna's knickers were in his drawer, does he wear them I wonder? hmmmmm). Decided I would also need a beak to take the doves down and used a Kitchen Devil bread knife attached to my own nose with No More Nails.

Deciding the time was right I launched myself in their direction from the bedroom window but unfortunately I caught a thermal and whoosh I was blown four gardens down in the opposite direction and almost into the open jaws of a rather vicious Jack Russell (ouch!). Fortunately the beak saved me from his rabid jaws and I was left hanging from the fence by my beak. How those Doves were laughing at me, oh the shame of it all. News soon got around the neighborhood and every cat and Dove in my manor came to laugh at me. How could they they when I assert so much authority in my manor? I had to slink (casual as you like) back home listening to the snickering of all those cats and those DARN DOVES!!

There was only one thing for it - I had to take to my bed with a dozen Krispy Kreme Duffnuts (perhaps they will help the furball problem?). How will I ever live with the shame.

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home