The Ramblings of a Housecat

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pizza


Miaow my dear readers,

Is it just me, or do other people/cats etc struggle to grasp a takeaway Pizza menu? I was checking our local 'Domino's' menu to see if Mice, Dragonflies, Frogs, or moths were on the extra topping list yet (noooo! when will they cater for cats??) I cant make head or tail of the menu. "All large Pizza'a 2 for £10", "Any medium Pizza just £7.99", "Free wedges and nuggets with all orders over £10" none of the offers can be used in conjunction, and the offers contridict themselves!! So mad could just bite Donna right now!!
No Email off Auntie Lizzie this week (Drunk again), no presents off Donna (Presumed drunk), nothing off Ian either, but I'll forgive him, he's not been well.
Well it's turning into another dreadfull day (do I moan too much?) too cool and showery to go out, so just lounging of the bed all day. God, pass the Valium I feel depressed. Glad I could share all that with you, it's good to burden other people with your problems (so Donna and Lizzie say)

Love and Purrs

Muffin-Willow xxx



Love and purrs Muffin-willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kitty, ya need a Diploma in physics to understand a Pizza menu, right with you there puss! Love Kirsty :-)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home