The Ramblings of a Housecat

Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Own Sofa


Maiow dearest readers,

Well Donna and Ian went shopping today and was all for moi!! Well apart from Donna's vodka and a little bit of food to stave off their hunger pangs.

The best purchase that the made was my very own real faux leather (antelope, I believe) sofa with its own real faux wool cushion (angora, I believe). Its so lovely how Armani were able to come up with something that the current furniture in the lounge was able to co-ordinate with - it would all have had to go otherwise, miaow.

It is so comfortable - more than the chair behind it ever was.

It just goes to prove that for all their faults (believe me, there are lots of them) they really do have their good points (don't they?)

Well I must dash - I need to check that the food and milk and treats that they have bought me are up to standard!

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger cathcath said...

a visit of a cat to a fellow cat.
Cats me if you can.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo M, kewl bed, I dig! Kxxx

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home