The Ramblings of a Housecat

Sunday, August 06, 2006

My bestest friend, Scarlet.


Miaow avid readers,

Hi Guys! still feeling a bit sheepish after yesterdays appology to Donna, but the barbed wire is off-Yaaaay! perhaps I should not be quite as rude to Donna (She can use a can opener!)
I want to introduce you to my bestest friend in the whole wide world (after Ian, Donna, Lizzie, Abi, and the fishmonger!) This svelte, sexy, size 6 automotive device is SCARLET, she lives with Auntie Lizzie in London, and I love her to death..Mwah, Mwah! We have been on so many madcap adventures together, too many to tell you about now. Compared to Lizzie, Scarls is mentally stable(ish) suffering only with Social Phobia and incontinence (we always go out with a pack of 'Lady Tenor Maxi') Who would have thought a Cat and a Car could be bestest friends? mind you who would have thought that Cheese is very palatable with fruit cake!
Must dash folks, my 'Netto economy Whale and bonemeal mix' supper is ready....Mmmm! Trust me it tastes better than Haggis's Rough Oatcakes!

Love and Purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phwoarr, look at the bumpers on that!! Sexy ho or what, innit! Luv Wacca xx

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home