The Ramblings of a Housecat

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hide and Seek


Miaow avid, loyal readers,

Decided to play Hide and Seek with next doors Ginger Tom today as there was nothing else going on! I drew the short straw, so Tom got to hide first and I had to count to 10.

Managed to get to 2 (miaow) and go seek. Tom had decided to hide in the apple tree, what problems I had getting up that trunk to find him. There was nothing else for it but to get out the No More Nails to help get a grip on the trunk. I liberally smeared the trunk with the No more Nails and took a run at it. Disaster struck, mew! I managed to get half way up the trunk before it took hold and Tom had to call for the local Fire Brigade to come and rescue me!

Along they came with lights flashing and sirens blaring, I almost wet myself with the excitement of all those hunky men in uniform, miaow! They eventually rescued me with the help of a hydraulic lift and several hoses, but I'm ok. Well apart from losing a couple of my claw exensions (especially for the partee on Sunday) but I'm off to the Claw Bar tomorrow to get them repaired.

You will be happy to hear that they have all agreed to pop over on Sunday to nibble on a few Pringles.

Well I must dash, its my turn to hide and won't be hiding up the apple tree, miaow!

Till next time dear readers.

Love and purrs,

Mufin-Willow xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home