The Ramblings of a Housecat

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dedicated to Donna


Miaow dedicated readers,

I decided it would only be fair to dedicate a post to Donna today, as I dedicated one to Ian yesterday, miaow!

So I have decided to dedicate this to Donna's problem with alcohol (one mouth, two hands, miaow!).

As well as her knickers in her vodka drawer (hee hee!) and vodka in the freezer, I found her beer supply in the toilet cistern! How did I find this you are asking? Well as you know I am treated like Cinderella in this house and todays job was to clean the bathroom with a toothbrush (Donna's of course, miaow), including the inside of the toilet cistern.

What a quandary I am in, do I tell Ian of my latest find or do I go for some serious blackmail with Donna (well the autumn designer catsuit collections are about to hit Harvey Nicks).

Tell me what you think dearest readers, I promise to go with the majority view.

Till next time dear friends.

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home