The Ramblings of a Housecat

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bug-Off!!



Miaow loyal readers,

Well the children spent most of their afternoon playing on Animal Crossing. Their excuse?? It was the Bug-Off competition and there were trophies to be won. Please!!!!!!! its not real it's a game!!

Haggis Chops won in her "world" with a 102mm Tiger Butterfly ( her second trophy,Whoooo!!). The lovely Ian came in second in his "world" (lost by 2mm, mew,mew,mew!!) and promptly threw all his toys out of the pram and faked a migraine and retired to bed!!

I though what a lovely idea and promptly joined him on Donna's side of the bed (of course!). Well she did have the ironing to do - I hope she got the catnip stains out of my bestest Prada catsuit or else there will be trouble (miaow!)

I remained on the bed for most of the day due to the inclement weather - can't be getting my Jimmy Choo kitten heels wet - can I?

Must dash, am up for a Mario Kart race with next doors Ginger Tom, oh the joys of WiFi!

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo M, itsa K! I goes on vacation for a week, and look at all the trouble ya get into! Kewl. Like you haiku's, too restrictive for me, I like to freestyle. Kxxx

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won the Bug-off with a 104mm Darnner Dragonfly! xxx

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home