The Ramblings of a Housecat

Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Niece Abi


Miaow my beloved readers,

Had a fab day today, sunny all day, 22c, with a cooling easterly breeze, perfect for just pottering around.. yay!
My honorary neice Abi visited today, she's 5 months old and as as cute as apple pie with clotted cream topped with 100's and 1000's. She's the baby of Donna's cool brother David, and his fabbo wife Kim.. ACE guys, they wanted me to be a god parent, but I lead such a busy life, I wouldn't have been able to do Abi justice in that role, so settled on honorary Auntie ( a bit like settling for a OBE insted of Damehood!) We had such fun together, made me feel quite maternal. It's funny that Abi can eject bodily fluids from every orifice and never a cross word is spoken, it's just "oh has Abi-waby done a plop plop etc. I make one small error of judgement with the litter tray and Donna wraps me in barbed wire and locks me in the shoe cupboard for days without food or water, or until she's sober(ish) again!
Just come in for the night now, only 11c, feeling a bit chilly. Must dash guys, Abi's gloves and scarves wont knit themselves folks.

Love and purrs

Muffin-Willow xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home