The Ramblings of a Housecat

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Morphine


Miaow all,

Sure you'll be delighted to hear I'm just about back to 'normal' Thanks for the get well comments posted, made an arthritic old cat feel all loved up. If you read my post yesterday, ignore the bit about a fight between a shew and a giraffe (Morphine induced fantasy) I kinda hoped they might send me home with some.. all I got was Antibiotics, huh! not even any Valium pre-med, darn Vets, AND they kept my tooth! so no windfall due from the tooth fairy! Suffering in the heat again, 32c as I write dear readers. Spent most of the day just hanging out under the hedge keeping cool and watching the flora and fauna do as they wish with my manor, gawd revenge is gonna be so sweet!!
With having only two upper fangs, I do look a tad like Dracula (I'm available for any Pantomimes etc, just contact me.) just need a dark cloak and the pesky kids around here will be popping Xanax before they know what hit them ( after a short stay in the E.R.. Miaow!)
Ian and Donna home soon, so a spot of Turkey is on the cards, I just hope Donna is sober enough to cut it up, must tell her boss at the Pension office about that litre 100% proof Polish potato vodka she keeps in her desk at work.. or maybe blackmail, hmmmm?

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better dearie. I've was in hospital myself last week so I know how you feel xxx

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home