The Ramblings of a Housecat

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Humans!


Miaow guys.

I promised not to post a picture of Ian and Donna, a cat's word is it's bond you know!, but after the day I've had, I seem to recall having my claws crossed behind my back for that one promise, he, he, miaow. Been in, out, in, out, in out, all day due to thunderstorms, at least it was cooler today at 27c, but gawd was it sticky.
Ian (on the right!) shows all the signs of a man having a nap after a long, hard day at work. Donna meanwhile has a look of a typical Civil Servant who has spent all day at work auditing paper clips, colour matching elastic bands, reading 'Heat' and 'OK' magazines, discussing soaps and reality TV shows with her like minded Servants of the crown. (a three hour lunch break at a trendy wine bar also, no doubt) she is without doubt roaring drunk in this picture! Hiiiissss!!! They both slept after work today from 6pm until 10pm, leaving an ailing kitty without food. Thank gawd I was able to prise open the fridge with a crowbar and a spot of elbow grease. I ended up dining on smoked Salmon, Turkey breast, and a few squirts of tinned cream (straight into my mouth!) Serve the pair of them right.
Must dash folks, just been called for my supper!

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous kirsty said...

Hey kitty, mellow out hunnie. Your mommy must be rich, cos yr daddy sure is fit! Kirsty xxxx

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home