The Ramblings of a Housecat

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Flying Squirrel suit!


Miaow my beloved readers.

Just a quick post today, sorry fans! Just too hot and sticky for words, 30c again at 1pm, FED UP, want normal English weather to return. Earlier I decided to go after those darn Doves that keep mocking me. Quickly knocked up a Flying Squirrel suit out of 'No More Nails' and a pair of Donna's smaller knickers that Ian must of shrunk in the wash. With great stealth I mounted the Apple tree and used all my cunning and timing to wait for the right moment to launch my self at the Doves, who where smooching away on the fence. POUNCE! hit the floor like a sack of spuds, darn gravity and poor quality knickers, lucky Sir Isaac Newton wasn't underneath! The Doves were in hysterics of course, I mumbled somthing about a "scientific experiment" and casual as you like, sneaked back indoors...Bah!! Next time..... Perhaps cats are not supposed to fly (except on British Airways First Class, or a dose of Morphine!!)

Love and purrs,

Muffin-Willow xxx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya should still be taking it easy kitty, no more hair brained plans this week PLEASE, lotsa love Kirsty xxx

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muffin

Please stay out of my vodka, oh Sorry I mean knicker drawer!!!

Loys of love

Donna
xx

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home