The Ramblings of a Housecat

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Best day ever


WHAT A DAY !!!!
About a week ago, Ian sent a picture of my feline perfection to our local evening paper the "Northants Evening Telegraph" as they were running a competition for pet pictures, It's on my "Dental Floss problems" post, guess what? I won..Yay!!! Ian purchased about 20 copies of the paper (that will double the circulation!)
A whole new career now beckons me. Promotional work for tootpaste companies, sugar free drinks, (the need for regular dental check up's!) Muffin-Willow the Parfum, the clothing range, a place on "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" heck might even fit in Richard and Judy! But I wont change, maiow no!! still be the respectfull polite cat that people know.
Must dash luvvies, I have Gucci on hold for me. Sweet dreams all.

Love and purrs Muffin-Willow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home